WELCOME TO SCREEN CAFÉ!
Film buffs in Western Sydney will finally have it as good as their inner-city cohorts!
Each month you can now see a selection of independent, avant-garde films available to you on a regular basis without having to set foot inside a cinema or venture all the way intoSydney’s CBD.
Thanks to Screen Café, a new initiative created by a dedicated group of film industry friends and hosted at Parramatta’s Riverside Theatre, film fans can see such films as Maori Boy Genius, Radiance and Falling for Sahara. It is a long overdue offering to a region that is saturated with large cinema complexes featuringHollywood studio product with very little alternative.
But Screen Café is more than a simple film screening! Each event will feature behind-the-scenes conversations with directors, actors, and more surprise special guests. Members will not only see old and new films, but will get the opportunity to engage in discussions with creative talents from those films after the screenings.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $35*
BECOME A SCREEN CAFÉ MEMBER AND RECEIVE THESE GREAT BENEFITS:
- Save $5 on tickets to every Screen Café screening;
- 2 x FREE Drink Vouchers for Foyer Bar;
- 2 x FREE tickets to other select Riverside film events;
- Special invitations to VIP film events, such as the Lord Mayor’s Film Premiere, Indie Gems and other screenings;
- Special discounts on DVDs from select distributors;
- FREE tea/coffee at all Screen Café and Riverside film events and screenings.
*Transaction fees may apply
Screen Café is supported by
2013 SCREEN CAFÉ CALENDAR
|7:00pm, Monday 4 February 2013||MAORI BOY GENIUS|
|7:00pm, Monday 4 March 2013||THE TUNNEL|
|7:00pm, Monday 8 April 2013||MOLLY & MOBARAK|
|7:00pm, Monday 6 May 2013||RADIANCE|
|7:00pm, Monday 3 June 2013||BIRDS OF PREY – KHUDAKUSHI|
|7:00pm, Monday 1 July 2013||FALLING FOR SAHARA|
To become a member of Screen Café download and submit your Membership Form to Box Office.
Fax, e-mail or post your Membership Form to Riverside Box Office:
- FAX: 02 9683 3267
- SCAN AND E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL: Box Office, PO Box 3636, Parramatta, NSW, 2124
Alternatively, you can purchase your instantly on our website:
- ONLINE: Click on the “Buy Tickets” link and follow the prompts