Following the premiere in Melbourne under the Big Top, an action-packed national tour across Queensland including a season in the Brisbane Festival, and a smash-hit international tour across America to Montreal, Circus Oz rockets into Riverside Theatres with the brand new show But Wait…There’s More.
Performed within a spectacular large-scale set inspired by an abandoned theatre in tatters, the touring circus troupe arrive, with hula showstoppers, and unicycle jaw-droppers, they delight and entertain. The MC interacts with the audience, hip hop style, this is LIVE and the audience can feel the authenticity. Circus Oz is always a celebration of diversity.
With an astonishing mix of stunt-jumping acrobatics, cutting-edge juggling, virtuosic hoop diving, elegant flying trapeze, cheeky impersonations, ridiculous knockabout and multi-skilled human physical exuberance, But Wait…There’s More is pure entertainment. An exhilarating two-hour spectacle for audiences of all ages.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 1 October 7pm
Friday 2 October 1pm
Saturday 3 October 1pm & 7pm
Please note, children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times, including performances and workshops. Riverside Theatres is not responsible for the supervision of children.
Wendy McCarthy, AO
Founding Member, Senior Circus Artist:
Founding Member, Costume Designer:
Touring Show Director:
Assistant Show Director:
Director of Programming:
Touring Production Manager:
Company & Tour Manager:
Senior Artistic Associate:
Performer & Musician:
Riverside is committed to making theatre accessible for all people. We are happy to be able to offer the following services to assist patrons.
• Wheelchairs – Riverside offers level access and space for wheelchairs in all venues. Spaces are limited, however, so booking is required. Please let the Box Office know when booking.
• Courtesy Wheelchairs – A limited number of courtesy wheelchairs (standard manual wheelchairs) are available for loan if required.
• Accessible Toilets
• Parking – Limited paid parking is available at the venue for patrons with a current disability parking permit. Please note, there is a $5 fee for parking and pre-booking is essential, as there are limited spaces available.
• Guide Dogs or any animals trained to assist people with disabilities are welcome. Please let the Box Office know when booking.
• Hearing Assistance – Riverside has installed new state-of-the-art hearing systems in all three theatres to assist patrons who are hearing impaired. Please let Box Office know when booking.
• National Relay Service – Users who are deaf or who have a hearing impairment can call (at no cost) through the National Relay Service TTY users phone 13 36 77, then ask for 8839 3399. Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 8839 3399. Internet relay users connect NRS (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 8839 3399.
• NSW Companion Card – Recognised for all performances held at Riverside Theatres.