Hang out between shows and movies and enjoy our free courtyard activities where you can run, jump, crawl, draw, read and play games. (Remember, these activities can be dangerous for big people, so children must supervise their adults at all times!)
Our free activities include:
• Balloon Twisting
• Play Gym
• Hopscotch and Giant Jenga
• Chalkboard Art
• Reading Tent
• Kinderling Radio Live Broadcast
We have pram parking, baby change facilities, yummy food and drink, even a barista will be on hand – so really there is no need to leave.
Dates & Times:
Tuesday 27 September – Sunday 2 October, 10am – 2pm
Free activities, no booking required
Please note, children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times, including performances and workshops. Riverside Theatres is not responsible for the supervision of children.
Riverside is pleased that Kinderling are our media partner for Spot On.
Riverside is committed to making theatre accessible for all people. We are happy to be able to offer the following services to assist patrons.
• Wheelchairs – Riverside offers level access and space for wheelchairs in all venues. Spaces are limited, however, so booking is required. Please let the Box Office know when booking.
• Courtesy Wheelchairs – A limited number of courtesy wheelchairs (standard manual wheelchairs) are available for loan if required.
• Accessible Toilets
• Parking – Limited paid parking is available at the venue for patrons with a current disability parking permit. Please note, there is a $5 fee for parking and pre-booking is essential, as there are limited spaces available.
• Guide Dogs or any animals trained to assist people with disabilities are welcome. Please let the Box Office know when booking.
• Hearing Assistance – Riverside has installed new state-of-the-art hearing systems in all three theatres to assist patrons who are hearing impaired. Please let Box Office know when booking.
• National Relay Service – Users who are deaf or who have a hearing impairment can call (at no cost) through the National Relay Service TTY users phone 13 36 77, then ask for 8839 3399. Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 8839 3399. Internet relay users connect NRS (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 8839 3399.
• NSW Companion Card – Recognised for all performances held at Riverside Theatres.