Riverside Theatres is a registered COVID Safe venue. We have enhanced health and hygiene measures in place.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Under the current public health orders, we are operating at a reduced capacity of 75% in all theatres. You may be seated next to another patron in accord with the current regulations. If you have a query regarding a booking, please call our friendly Box Office team at 02 8839 3399.
- Additional cleaning before, during and after events including frequent sanitisation of high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes and hand washing facilities are provided throughout the building.
- Signage throughout the building indicating capacity limits and social distances.
- Front of House staff have completed COVID Safety training and a dedicated COVID Marshal is onsite for all performances.
- Staff are wearing masks and masks are available for your use.
- Cashless payments and perspex barrier screens in place at box office and bar.
- Flexible ticket policy to allow more exchange and refund options if you are unwell.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or await COVID test results.
Be prepared to complete your mandatory COVID Safe Check-In using the Service NSW App.
You can download the app here. We have other options onsite if this is not possible.
- As of 4 January 2021 the latest NSW Public Health Order states that is mandatory for masks to be worn by anyone 13 years and over inside entertainment venues including theatres.
Please bring a mask with you and wear it in the venue. Riverside staff may refuse entry to anyone who is not wearing a mask.
- Remain in your allocated seating.
- Practise physical distancing whilst in the building.
- Practise good hand hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitiser regularly.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- Cashless payments are preferred.
We continue to closely monitor and adhere to the regulations and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and in accordance with NSW Government guidelines. Our COVID Safe plans will continue to evolve as the health advice changes.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Box Office team or ask our Front of House staff or COVID Marshal when attending.
Thank you for keeping our community safe.