Riverside Theatres is a registered COVID Safe venue. We have enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to put the health and safety of all visitors and staff at the forefront of what we do.
- Our venues and events are operating under COVID Safety measures in accordance with NSW Health guidelines. This is currently 100% capacity across all our seated venues.
- Following the latest Public Health Orders, unless exempt masks are mandatory for all patrons being 13+ years old at all times while inside our foyers and theatres, including during performances and events.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or are awaiting COVID test results.
- Be prepared to complete your mandatory COVID Safe Check-In using the Service NSW App. Click here to download the app. We have other options onsite if this is not possible.
- We are performing additional cleaning before, during and after events including frequent sanitisation of high use surfaces and fogging.
- Hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes and hand washing facilities are provided throughout the building.
- There is signage throughout the building indicating capacity limits and social/physical distancing.
- Front of House staff have completed COVID Safety training and a COVID Marshal may be onsite when large audiences are expected.
- Staff are wearing masks and masks are available for your use.
- Cashless payments and perspex barrier screens are in place at Box Office and the indoor Bar.
- Practise physical distancing where possible whilst in the building.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- Avoid crowding in bathrooms and when queuing and exiting.
- Have one person per group purchase at the bar.
- Prior to attending your performance, please check the latest Case Alert Updates from Health NSW and follow the instructions regarding Close Contacts and requirements for self-isolation and/or COVID testing as stipulated by Health NSW and the current NSW Public Health Orders. Please note that patrons who have visited any identified alert area must NOT attend public performances or gatherings of any type.
We continue to closely monitor and adhere to the regulations and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and in accordance with NSW Government guidelines. Our COVID Safe plans will continue to evolve and as the health advice changes the information on this page will be updated. We recommend that you check back in prior to your event.
If you have any questions or access requirements, please email our Box Office Team at BoxOffice_Riverside@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au, phone 02 8839 3399 or ask our Front of House staff or COVID Marshal when attending.
Thank you for keeping our community safe.