Riverside Theatres is a registered COVID Safe venue. We have enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to put the health and safety of all visitors and staff at the forefront of what we do.
What we are doing to keep everyone safe:
- Reduced audience capacity in the theatres following NSW Health Orders and guidelines. You may be seated next to another patron in accord with the current guidelines.
- Performing additional cleaning before, during and after events including frequent sanitisation of high tough surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes and hand washing facilities are provided throughout the building.
- Signage throughout the building indicating capacity limits and social distances.
- Front of House staff have completed COVID Safety training and a dedicated COVID Marshal is onsite for all performances.
- Staff are wearing masks and masks are available for your use
- Cashless payments and Perspex barrier screens in place at box office and the indoor bar.
- Flexible ticket policy to allow more exchange and refund options if you are unwell.
Conditions of Entry:
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or await COVID test results.
- Be prepared to complete your mandatory COVID Safe Check-In using the Service NSW App. You can download the app at https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/service-nsw-mobile-app . We have other options onsite if this is not possible.
- Unless exempt, patrons are required to wear a mask at all times while inside our foyers and theatres, including during performances and events. Please bring and wear a mask as seating within the theatres at the legal 75% capacity may not allow for 1.5m of physical distance between yourself and others.
- Remain in your allocated seating when in the theatre.
- Be seated in the foyer, courtyard or theatre when consuming food and beverages.
- Practise physical distancing where possible whilst in the building.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- Do not crowd bathrooms and try and have one person per group attend the bar.
We continue to closely monitor and adhere to the regulations and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and in accordance with NSW Government guidelines. Our COVID Safe plans will continue to evolve as the health advice changes.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Box Office team on 02 8839 3399 or ask our Front of House staff or COVID Marshal when attending.
Thank you for keeping our community safe.