The award-winning Listies star in 6D (It’s twice as good as 3D), a kids’ comedy show all about the movies. Expect haunted backpacks, ninja nans, vomiting puppets and fully automatic toilet paper guns. Best of all an actual movie is made at every performance with a helmet mounted GoPro!
While stuffed full of all the high-brow things that kids love (like fart jokes and vomiting) The Listies ensure that audiences of all ages laugh as many times as they can. The silver screen is about to turn brown.
Recommendation: Ages 5 – 80
Please Note: This production contains a smoke machine, Dad jokes and alien attacks!
Download a colouring-in sheet here: The Listies 6D Colouring-In Sheet
Image Credit: Andrew Wutke
Production Shots Credit: Prudence Upton
Dates & Times:
Tuesday 27 September 10:30am
Wednesday 28 September 10:30am & 1pm
Please note, children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times, including performances and workshops. Riverside Theatres is not responsible for the supervision of children.
Riverside is committed to making theatre accessible for all people. We are happy to be able to offer the following services to assist patrons.
• Wheelchairs – Riverside offers level access and space for wheelchairs in all venues. Spaces are limited, however, so booking is required. Please let the Box Office know when booking.
• Courtesy Wheelchairs – A limited number of courtesy wheelchairs (standard manual wheelchairs) are available for loan if required.
• Accessible Toilets
• Parking – Limited paid parking is available at the venue for patrons with a current disability parking permit. Please note, there is a $5 fee for parking and pre-booking is essential, as there are limited spaces available.
• Guide Dogs or any animals trained to assist people with disabilities are welcome. Please let the Box Office know when booking.
• Hearing Assistance – Riverside has installed new state-of-the-art hearing systems in all three theatres to assist patrons who are hearing impaired. Please let Box Office know when booking.
• National Relay Service – Users who are deaf or who have a hearing impairment can call (at no cost) through the National Relay Service TTY users phone 13 36 77, then ask for 8839 3399. Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 8839 3399. Internet relay users connect NRS (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 8839 3399.
• NSW Companion Card – Recognised for all performances held at Riverside Theatres.
VACATION CARE TICKETS
$15 per student/additional teacher (1 teacher free per 20 students)
Vacation Care Groups – Please download and fill out the booking form
- USE BOOKING FORM OR DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEBSITE
All bookings require a completed Booking Form. Riverside’s risk assessment can be downloaded here and education support materials (where provided) are available below.
- SEND YOUR BOOKING FORM TO US
Fax or email your booking form to Riverside Education
Fax: 02 9683 3267
Scan and email: email@example.com
Mail: Riverside Education, PO Box 3636, Parramatta, NSW, 2124.
N.B. Please do not send any payments with your booking form. Riverside will confirm your booking and then forward a tax invoice for your deposit. Bookings are made in strict order of receipt of booking forms.
- RIVERSIDE WILL CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Riverside will confirm your booking and invoice the school for a non-refundable $125 deposit. Carers receive complimentary seating on a 20:1 ratio. Once you have paid your deposit, your booking is secure.
- FINAL PAYMENT
Final payment. Riverside will invoice you for the balance, payable 4 weeks before your performance or workshop date. At that stage student numbers are FINAL. Bookings cannot be held if your final payment is not received and the deposit is forfeited. An increase of numbers is possible after the final payment day and is subject to availability.
- FINAL INFORMATION SENT TO VACATION CARE GROUPS
Final information sent to vacation care group. You will be issued a booking confirmation instead of individual tickets. Please ensure you have given a valid email address on your booking form, as we will use this to notify you of changes to the performance running time or other important information.
- ATTEND AND ENJOY!
We advise arriving at the theatre approximately 30 minutes prior to your performance. We will seat each group individually to ensure students sit with their carers. Please note all bookings made within 4 weeks of a performance date must be paid in full within 1 week of confirmation and are final. There are no refunds or changes to numbers or dates on these bookings. If you have concerns about meeting the terms and conditions, please call 8839 3308.
Make your trip to the theatre a day out for your group! If the children need to have a run around or eat their lunch after the show, the theatre is across the road from Prince Alfred Square and the Old King’s Parade Grounds. Also, there is a fantastic children’s playground only a short stroll along Parramatta River. In wet weather, Riverside has an undercover Courtyard and a covered entrance walkway where your group could eat their lunch. We recommend high visibility tabards, hats or wristbands to identify children in your group.
For some children, this may be their first experience with live theatre. For many, this can be very exciting and we want all patrons coming to the theatre to have the best theatre experience possible. Please click here to see our “Guide to Theatre Etiquette’ for suggestions about appropriate behaviour and how to make the most of your trip.
Riverside is committed to providing access to quality arts experiences for all. This includes patrons with disability and special needs. Here are some specific access points Riverside can provide:
RELAXED PERFORMANCES where the “rules” of theatre are modified to allow people with Autism or other special needs to enjoy the performance in a safe and welcoming environment. The modifications include opening the doors to the theatre early to allow the children to find their seats, lights being dimmed but not turned off throughout, children are allowed to leave the theatre as needed and loud noises or bright lights are removed from the performance.
WHEELCHAIR AND LEVEL ACCESS is available in all our venues. Please notify us if this is required when making a booking.
ACCESSIBLE BATHROOMS are available at each end of the foyer.
HEARING SYSTEMS and HEADSETS are available. Please ask at the time of booking.
SOCIAL STORIES introduce your children to what they can expect when they arrive at the theatre helping to alleviate anxiety. Download the social story for Riverside Theatre here: Riverside Social Story
For more information on access at Riverside Theatre please click here.
Safe and easy bus drop off/pick up is immediately behind the theatre in the Market Street bus stops. The theatre is accessible by train, bus and ferry. For more details about getting to Riverside click here or call the Transport Info Line: 131 500.