Apologies, but no results were found for the requested page.
At the present time:
– Riverside is operating at 100% capacity across all our seated venues, with no physical distancing between seats.
– Masks are required for all patrons in all indoor settings (except for children under the age of 12 or patrons with a written exemption that is always carried by the patron).
– Proof of two doses of a COVID-19 Vaccination for patrons aged 16 years and over will be required prior to entry to Riverside.
Please be aware all requirements as listed above may change ahead of the date of the event, as printed on the ticket, to be in line with any future Public Health Order. By checking the box below you understand that you will be required to abide by the restrictions of any future Public Health Order on entertainment venues.
We have updated our ticketing terms and conditions. Please review our Patron Safety & Entry Guidelines before you visit us at Riverside.
– Prams, strollers and walkers are not permitted in the theatre.
– Children over the age of 18 months at the time of the performance require a ticket and seat. Children under 18 months do not require a ticket but must remain on the lap of an adult.
This show is an Interactive Online Performance via Zoom. It is suitable for ages 3+ and all children must be accompained by an adult.