National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
ParraPitch is an opportunity for creators with ideas to discuss these with NTofP. ParraPitch provides a platform for creators to engage the Company in a new production.
If there is interest in your idea you may invite the creator to an extract showing. It is envisaged that some ideas from ParraPitch may progress to development stage.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
To apply read below steps and fill in application form by Friday 9th March. Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 15 minute slots will be allocated for each audition.
Monday 16th April to Thursday 19th April
10am – 6pm
Friday 9th March, 5pm
1) Register interest by completing the form below
2) Submit your application by Friday 9th March, 5pm
3) Applicants will be notified in late March
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Sessions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Sessions are open only to professional creatives (please see criteria in the application form)
– Pitches must have a resonance or level of engagement with Western Sydney.
– Sessions may be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the session is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
Please bring a synopsis of your proposal and a current CV which outlines your production experience and/or history.