Riverside’s National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
ParraPitch is an opportunity for creators with ideas to discuss these with NTofP. ParraPitch provides a platform for creators to engage the Company in a new production.
If there is interest in your idea we may invite the creator to an extract showing. It is envisaged that some ideas from ParraPitch may progress to development stage.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 10-minute slots will be allocated for each audition.
To apply read below steps and fill in application form. Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 10-minute slots will be allocated for each pitch.
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who applied. Our office will be in touch shortly.
These will occur on: Wednesday 1 July 2020 and Thursday 2 July 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified mid-June.
Please note: Auditions and meetings may be held via Zoom conferencing subject to Government instructions.
Midnight 31 May 2020
If you require additional information please contact Cassandra: email@example.com
1) Register interest by completing the form.
2) Submit your application by the deadline
3) Successful applicants will be notified
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Sessions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Sessions are open only to professional creatives
– Pitches must have a resonance or level of engagement with Western Sydney.
– Sessions may be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the session is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
Please bring a synopsis of your proposal and a current headshot & CV which outlines your production experience and/or history, to give to the panel.