Open Portfolio for Creatives
National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
The Open Portfolio is an opportunity for set, lighting, sound, costume designers, dramaturgs and other creative to discuss their work and goals for the future.
Through this process we will be able to consider you for future productions.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
To apply read below steps and fill in application form by Friday 9th March. Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 15 minute slots will be allocated for each audition.
Open Portfolio is now closed.
2018 Open Portfolio
Monday 16th April to Thursday 19th April
10am – 6pm
Friday 9th March, 5pm
1) Register interest by completing the form below
2) Submit your application by Friday 9th March, 5pm
3) Applicants will be notified in late March
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Sessions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Sessions are open only to professional creatives (please see criteria in the application form)
– Sessions may be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the session is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
Open Portfolio Material
Creatives will be asked to bring an example of work and a current CV.