Open Portfolio for Creatives
Riverside’s National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
Open Portfolio is an opportunity for set, lighting, sound, costume designers, dramaturgs and other creatives to discuss their work and goals for the future.
Through this process we will be able to consider you for future productions. We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who applied. Our office will be in touch shortly.
These will occur on: Wednesday 1 July 2020 and Thursday 2 July 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified mid-June.
Please note: Auditions and meetings may be held via Zoom conferencing subject to Government instructions.
Midnight 31 May 2020
1) Register interest by completing the online application form
2) Submit your application by deadline
3) Successful applicants will be notified mid-June
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Sessions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Sessions are open only to professional creatives
– Sessions may be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly.
– Attendance at the session is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
– Please bring a CV and headshot to give to the panel.
Open Portfolio Material
Creatives will be asked to bring an example of work and a current CV and headshot.
If you require additional information, please contact Cassandra: firstname.lastname@example.org