Open Portfolio for Creatives
National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
The Open Portfolio is an opportunity for set, lighting, sound, costume designers, dramaturgs and other creative to discuss their work and goals for the future.
Through this process we will be able to consider you for future productions. We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
To apply read below steps and fill in application form by Sunday 28 April midnight. Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 10 minute slots will be allocated for each audition.
2019 Open Portfolio
Monday 14 May
Friday 17 May
Sunday 28 April midnight
1) Register interest by completing the form
2) Submit your application by Sunday 28 April midnight
3) Applicants will be notified in late April
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Sessions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Sessions are open only to professional creatives
– Sessions may be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the session is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
Open Portfolio Material
Creatives will be asked to bring an example of work and a current CV.