Open Portfolio for Creatives
The National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
The Open Portfolio are an opportunity for set, lighting, sound, costume designers, dramaturgs and other creative to discuss their work and goals for the future. Through this process we will be able to consider you for our productions.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney. If you wish to apply, requests will close Tuesday 6th June at 5pm.
2017 Open Portfolio
Tuesday 13th June 2pm to 6pm
– There are limited places for the open portfolio sessions. Once these are full we will open a waiting list
– Please note that these auditions are only open for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney
– Please note that auditions will be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly
– Attendance at the audition is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed
– Closing date for expressions of interest is 6 June 2017, or earlier if places are subscribed at an earlier date
– Please read the full terms and condiitons below for futher informaiton about the registration process