National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
NTofP does not offer open auditions for individual productions (these are generally by invite only). These auditions provide an opportunity for the Directorate and company to meet you and where appropriate advise Directors of people for consideration for audition in our future productions.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney. If you wish to apply, requests will close Tuesday 6th June at 5pm.
2017 Open Auditions
Tuesday 13th June 10am to 1pm; and Wednesday 14th June 2pm-6pm
– Please note that these auditions are only open for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney (proof will be required on the day)
– There are limited places for the open auditions. Once these are full we will open a waiting list
– Please note that auditions will be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the audition is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed
– Closing date for expressions of interest is 6 June 2017, or earlier if places are subscribed at an earlier date
– Please read the full terms and condiitons below for futher informaiton about the registration process
Prepare a monologue. This may include movement and unaccompanied singing (max 3 minutes). Through the audition you may be given text to work with.