National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
NTofP does not offer open auditions for individual productions (these are generally by invite only).
These Open Auditions provide an opportunity for NTofP to meet you and where appropriate advise directors of people for consideration for audition in our future productions.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
To apply read below steps and fill in application form by Friday 9th March. Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 15 minute slots will be allocated for each audition.
Open Auditions are now closed.
2018 Open Auditions
Monday 16th April to Thursday 19th April
10am – 6pm
Friday 9th March, 5pm
1) Register interest by completing the form below
2) Submit your application by Friday 9th March, 5pm
3) Applicants will be notified in late March
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Auditions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Auditions are open only to professional actors (please see criteria in the application form)
– Auditions will be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the audition is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
Prepare a monologue. This may include movement and unaccompanied singing (max 3 minutes). Through the audition you may be given text to work with.