To celebrate award-winning company Dancenorth bringing their spectacular technicolour family show Rainbow Vomit to Riverside Theatres, we are giving away 10 double passes to the performance on Tuesday 26 June at 6:30pm.
For your chance to win, demonstrate your artistic talents by colouring-in the sheet below. The most colourful and creative entries will win!
TO ENTER, SIMPLY:
- Download the colouring page and print it for your children: Rainbow Vomit Colouring-In Sheet
- Take a photo of their work (no people to be included in shot)
- Upload your child’s colouring in to Riverside Theatres Facebook page and tag #RiversideParra and #RainbowVomit
ENTRIES ARE OPEN FOR CHILDREN UP TO 12 YEARS OLD. COMPETITION CLOSES 5PM SUNDAY 24 JUNE 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering you’re agreeing to the terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creativity.
- Each entry must include the name and age of the child.
- Competition is open for children up to 12 years old as of 26 June 2018. One entry per person.
- This competition is not open to relations of Riverside Theatres employees.
- Ten winners will be judged as the best from all entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Contest closes 5pm Sunday 24 June 2018. Winners will be notified by 5pm Monday 25 June 2018.
- Each winner will receive a double pass to Rainbow Vomit at Riverside Theatres on Tuesday 26 June 2018 at 6:30pm.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
Rainbow Vomit plays at Riverside 26 & 27 June.